Does Magento Have a Blog?
Magento is clearly one of the biggest winners when it comes to ecommerce. It does not come as a surprise, as we know of its long list of perks and advantages over other platforms. Its responsive and fully customizable Magento themes, its many applications and extensions you can integrate to your site, and its constant system updates make Magento one of your best bets to sell online, if not the best yet.
However, it must be noted that to really make it big in ecommerce does not only depend on the types of products you sell. That’s what sets it apart from the traditional business. Ecommerce requires you to incorporate SEO optimization and marketing. If it overwhelms you, one of the easiest yet most effective ways to market online is through great content.
Content writing, which is now most commonly referred to as blogging, is very effective in converting browses to sales. When you sell online, you should always make the most of every marketing opportunity you get. Fortunately, Magento has its own blog extension.
Magento 2 Blog
- This one is compatible with the Magento 2 One Step Checkout. Why does it matter? You can make your blog part of your branding. Publish content that promotes your products, but make sure it also has some information to benefit the readers. Stick to informative content with a strong call of action that links to your catalog.
- This extension is fully responsive. The best thing about Magento 2 Blog is that it works great even in mobile. Many users complain about Magento’s poor performance in mobile versions, but that has changed since Magento 2 came. Its blog extension is a proof, as its responsiveness can please mobile users, too.
- It is SEO-friendly. It enables you to fully optimize your content, helping you with tags and keywords by giving you a score. You can also create meta tags and titles for both your posts and categories.
- It is easy to manage, as no code modification would be required to make it appear in Post Edit and Frontend. You are allowed to create as much post attributes as you need.
- This blog extension also features flexible content posting. You can add recent posts easily, and you are also enabled to schedule posts when you want them. Ideally, you should use Google Analytics to know when your site generates the most traffic, and schedule your posts during that time.
- Click here Sell Online
If you want to integrate a third-party app, try WordPress.
- WordPress works seamlessly with Magento themes. You get a blog content page that can works side by side with your ecommerce store, which works even better because their designs match.
- WordPress is very easy to navigate, even for beginners, and is one of the most used blogging platforms in the world. It makes posting, scheduling, and optimizing your content very easy.
- This integration is supported by many hosting servers, so you would not have to work so hard in making them work well together. You can even make your call to action redirect to your catalog or your best selling products. Links, meta tags, and descriptions can all be optimized, and WordPress itself will help you how to do it yourself.
When you want to sell online and be successful, you must not only focus on your products, but also think of new ways of marketing and promoting them. Blogging is a great way to not only make your products known, but also to build great rapport and professional relationships with your audience. Make it a point to incorporate information and press release together, to be able to maximize a blog’s purpose and use it to grow your online business.